Last updated: 01 August 2023
Interpretation and Definition
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have the meaning specified in the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means the ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interests, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cikagoid.
- Cake is a small file placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Indonesia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Serve refer to the Website.
- Service provider means any person or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, page visit duration).
- Website refers to Cikagoid, accessible fromcikagoid.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of the individual accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. .
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile device’s operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacon. Certain parts of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited such pages or opened e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain sections and verifying the integrity of systems and servers).
We use Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Important Cookies
Type: Session Cookie
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you request cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide these services to You.
- Cookies Policy / Notice of Acceptance of Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies enable us to remember choices you make while using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of your Personal Data
Companies may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the use of our Services.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data that you provide can give you access to various functions of the Service available to you as a registered user.
- For contract execution: development, compliance and execution of purchase contracts for products, goods or services that you have purchased or other contracts with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to contracted functionality, products or services, including security updates, if necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To prepare you with news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and other events we offer that are similar to those you have purchased or inquired about unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar process, where the Data The personal we have about users of our Service is included in the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve your Services, products, services, marketing and experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Provider: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, that information is visible to all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purposes with your consent.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally stored for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally required to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed in the Company’s operational offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to — and stored on — computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Erase Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or ask for our help to delete the Personal Data that we have collected about you.
Our Services may provide you with the ability to remove certain information about you from within the Services.
You can update, change or delete your information at any time by logging into your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section which allows you to manage your personal information. You can also contact us to request access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when We have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to lawful requests from public authorities (eg courts or government agencies).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible errors in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although We strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may ask for your parental consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org